Monday, February 28, 2011

"Your Future is as Bright as Your Faith"

I love those moments in life when your eyes are truly opened to the infinite number of tender mercies that surround you. Those moments where everything is clear and you feel perfect faith.
Looking back is meant to be used for moving forward.
I love looking back with a prayer in my heart, striving to see beyond my human perspective.

It is in these special moments I recognize God's hand that has guided the path I've traveled. coincidence,
              serendipity,
                                  fate,
                                         and chance 
                                                         are NONEXISTENT through this perspective.
Through this perspective I see how
every person, 
every event,
every trial,
every joy
has had a purpose in helping me move forward.
It is at this point I realize that while so much changes, 
God's guiding hand does not. 
If He guided me then- He guides me now... and because of this knowledge, 
I am excited for tomorrow. 
2 Nephi 22: 1-6
"...and thou comfortedest me...I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation...Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people... sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things... great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment